Jurors in the Boston Marathon bombing trial have found Dzhokhar Tsarnaev guilty of all 30 counts that carry a possible penalty of death.
The jury determined that he's responsible for the deaths of Krystle Campbell, Martin Richard, Lingzi Lu and Sean Collier.
Tsarnaev stood with his head bowed and his hands clasped as the verdicts were read.
So far, Tsarnaev has been found guilty of, among other things:
• Conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction resulting in death, a charge that carries a possible penalty of death;
• Using a weapon of mass destruction resulting in death, and aiding and abetting, a charge that carries a possible penalty of death;
• Using or carrying a weapon in relation to a crime of violence;
• Conspiracy to bomb a public place;
• Bombing a public place;
• Conspiracy to maliciously destroy property;
• Malicious destruction of property by means of an explosive;
• Use or possession of a gun in relation to a crime of violence.